Virtual Assistant Services
A virtual assistant is an administrative or personal assistant who works remotely for various clients. These days, a virtual assistant is someone a lot of busy professionals just can’t do without.
WOW Studio also consists of staff equipped to manage your daily tasks as virtual assistants. You could use one or more of our administrators on an ad-hoc basis as and when you need a specific task done, or choose a package option that allows you a fixed number of hours per month that you fill with the admin jobs you require. Below is a basic rate structure, but you are welcome to contact Karen Cremer (our virtual assistant manager) at 0713670572 for a customised package:
- Maximum 10 hours per month
- Includes: Any admin services listed below
- Billed in advanced monthly – Plan can be upgraded, should you need more hours a month
- Ad Hoc Projects – Minimum 2 hour
- Includes: Any admin services listed below
- Billed per hour – work delivered upon full payment received
- Document Production (Microsoft Word formatting and conversion to PDF)
- Data capturing
- Typing services
- Completing forms (eg tenders, credit applications)
- E-mail screening
- Travel arrangements
- Follow up work
- Diary management
- Sending newsletters
- Posting blogs
- Social network posts
- Draft comparative quotes
- Assistant shopping
- Internet based research
- Help with your to-do list
- Manage your schedule
- Arrange and confirm meetings
- Find and book accommodation
- Find and book travel including flights
- Plan a trip
- Arrange and host conference calls
- Make purchases on your behalf
- Call or email you with reminders
- Keep your contacts up-to-date
- Type up meeting minutes
- Document production in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Take care of your paperwork
- Transcribe audio and video
- Type up notes
- Create documents in any common format
- Create and update presentations
- Arrange and confirm personal appointments
- Find and book restaurants
- Find and book plumbers, decorators, electricians etc
- Source and purchase products and services
- Research and find gifts
- Transcribe some audio
- Update CRM or database
- Write a blog post
- Write a press release
- Write some tweets
- Write content for your website
- Write a marketing email
- Write an article
- Write updates for social media sites
- Proofread your website
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Set up an email list
- Send an email to your list
- Create pages on social media sites
- Increase your social media followers
- Write an advert
- Do proofreading
- Help optimize your site for SEO
- Plan and organize marketing campaigns
- Determine new marketing channels
- Create marketing and sales material
- Research your competitors
- Research a product or service
The Benefits of Using Our Virtual Assistant Services
- Virtual assistants reduce your business overheads and costs dramatically in terms of your labor costs and more. Virtual assistants are independent contractors which means you don’t need to even think about payrolls, vacation pay, sick days, worker’s compensation and employee benefits such as health and dental insurance.
- Time saving, more time to concentrate on your core business activities, resulting in increased productivity.
- Virtual assistants work around your schedule to provide you service whenever you need it.
- With a virtual assistant you only pay for time spent on your project and work can be done outside normal business hours.
- Virtual assistants take on those every day essential tasks you don’t have time for because you’re too busy growing your business.
- There’s no need for an actual office if you don’t need one or work from home.
- There are no agency fees as with temporary employees.
- You don’t need to spend any money on employee training.
- You won’t pay any overtime and yet you’ll still keep your projects on schedule.
- A virtual assistant may have skills that you don’t, desperately need but don’t have time to learn.
Terms & Conditions
- Consultations and quotations are free and are carried out by email or telephone or in person if required.
- Work can be accepted from the client by email, post, CD-Rom, USB drive or courier.
- All work carried out by us will be proof-read, however final proof-reading of the work lies with the client and needs to be signed off
- For larger projects a time frame will be negotiated with the client.
- We do not accept liability or responsibility for the end use of any documents or materials produced or edited by us on behalf of the client.
- We reserve the right to reject any work which we believe to be unlawful or immoral.
- Payments can be made via Paypal or bank transfer.
- Packages must be paid for in advance. Thereafter, a package will be valid for 4 weeks from the date of the first request for services. The first request for services must be made within 2 weeks of the date of payment.
- A fee of R150.00 will be charged for any returned cheques.
- Project work (pay as you go work) payments will be invoiced on completion of the work and payment is due 14 days from the date of invoice.
- Any additional costs incurred for example, postage, courier, will be invoiced separately to the client as ‘Additional Expenses’.
- Overdue invoices may result in interest charges (at the rate of 8%) for the total outstanding per month.
- In the event of a contract being cancelled/terminated, the client agrees to pay for all work completed up to that point.
We guarantee the highest level of confidentiality at all times. We do not pass or sell client information on to 3rd parties unless requested to do so by the client. If required we are happy to sign a confidentiality agreement.