Many businesses are shrinking. Their productivity is getting reduced and entrepreneurs are trying to find alternatives to find a bit of light in the darkness of coronavirus lockdown.
The world indeed wants a solution fast. Time for releasing vague stories and smoky presumptions are over. Businesses are pillar heads of the world economy. If an industry is affected then gradually others have to pay the price.
Since coronavirus is hot on its wheels, adopting robust logical methods could help in sailing through tough situations.
We have done extensive research for weeks and finally we have come up with some impervious methods that could certainly help in protecting a business from the clutches of Coronavirus lockdown situation.
As an entrepreneur you know, time is more valuable than money. For a business, it is indeed necessary to race against time and protect everything so as to win the battle against the odds.
How a Virtual Expert can save your business during Coronavirus Lockdown?
Here are the ways you can adopt if you intend to protect your business in the coronavirus lockdown.
Our virtual experts behave like virtual employees and without physical presence they can empower your business productivity.
We can save your business by working remotely and process administrative tasks, social media marketing, book-keeping, appointment scheduling and many more. Real estate businessmen, doctors, lawyers, etc around the country have already started contacting us and processing their tasks. In the absence of your employees, we are ready to be at your service.
The best part is that involving our virtual experts means no physical contacts and all tasks are processed remotely. You can hire us for a fixed time schedule and the payment is flexible (pay/hour, pay/project and pay as you go).
You, therefore, do not have to arrange for technology and infrastructure so that your employees work from home. Besides, your expenses are saved and the threat of coronavirus lockdown is also minimized.
As you all know, the world economy is at risk and if you own an e-commerce website then you need to manage it well. You need manpower for product upload, coupon codes, order processing, handling returns etc. Our virtual experts are experts on any website that integrates e-commerce.
No physical office or space required, and our virtual experts thus play the perfect role here in managing inventory, listing products and run the overall operations smoothly from a virtual space where they may not be present physically for you but always virtually.
In case of any product or service related short training, you can leverage platforms such as Skype so you don’t have to be scared about the future of your business in this coronavirus lockdown.
Virtual Expert Services
Virtual Assistant Services is not a new thing and there are tons of people providing this service virtually. I think when people read the term virtual assistant they immediately think of a glorified secretary or personal assistant. I choose to call it “virtual expert” because honestly as a virtual service provider I work with some of the biggest brands in South Africa and I have developed my own criteria of what a virtual expert description should be.
With the Coronavirus and lockdown of several countries including South Africa, I hope that more businesses realise that your time management systems where staff need to fingerprint their time in and out of buildings is something of the past. It is also evident that small and startup businesses need to outsource most of their day to day operations to virtual experts.
WHAT KIND OF VIRTUAL EXPERT SERVICES DO I OFFER?
I’ve been a virtual expert since 2014. Prior to starting my own business I was an IT Project Manager for 15 years. I have x5 brilliant designers and experts in various digital fields and between the 6 of us we rock any project. From document processing to Pinterest Management and updating websites, below I am explaining all of our services in depth!
I organized them into categories so it’s easier to look through. You’ll notice that some of the services overlap into other categories.
THE ULTIMATE LIST OF VIRTUAL EXPERT SERVICES:
- Creating graphics for blog posts
- Photo editing
- Creating slides for webinars or workshops
- Designing business cards, flyers, logos, menus, signage, etc.
- Sourcing photos for blog posts, books, social media, etc.
- Creating social media graphics or pins
- Photography for websites and promotional materials
- Branding services
- Creating brand style guides
- Designing ebooks
- Designing printables for people to sell or promote their businesses
- Product design for on-demand shipping
- Scheduling social media updates
- Designing social media graphics
- Creating and managing Pinterest accounts
- Creating and managing Promoted Pins
- Scheduling pins via Tailwind
- Creating and managing Facebook accounts
- Creating Facebook ads
- Managing Facebook groups
- Setting up and managing LinkedIn accounts
- Setting up and managing LinkedIn groups
- Creating social media polls
- Creating and managing Instagram posts
- Responding to social media messages
- Scheduling messages in ManyChat
- Researching speaking opportunities
- Researching guest post opportunities
- Researching and applying to affiliate marketing programs
- Researching programs and resources
- Travel research
- Event research
- Keyword research for Etsy, Pinterest, Google, etc.
- Vendor/printer research
- Joint venture research and follow up
- Product research
- Market research
- Software and program research
- Researching and condensing information
- Hashtag research
- Sponsorship research
- Researching and summarizing industry news
- Education research
- Researching LinkedIn groups
- Product price comparison
- Licensing research
- Patent research
- Researching publishers
- Running promotions
- Competition research
- Creating SWOT analysis
- Researching podcast guests
- Software research
- Solution research
- Pitching brands
- Setting up sales funnels
- Lead generation
- Creating press releases
- Marketing strategy
- Blog post promotion
- Ebook, course, and membership promotion
- Ad management
- Promoting live events
- Product launches
- Formatting blog posts
- Updating websites and plugins
- Website security and backups
- Website SEO
- Video editing
- Podcast editing
- Webinar setup
- Analytics reporting (Google Analytics, email, social media, etc)
- Setting up goals in Google Analytics
- Setting up UTM goals to track website traffic
- Setting up or migrating email lists to a new email service provider
- Setting up newsletter opt-in forms and sequences
- Setting up secure websites (https)
- Database creation and management
- Shopping cart installation/maintenance
- Podcast submission
- Web design/maintenance
- Creating surveys and online forms
- Troubleshooting, IT support
- Creating and managing affiliate programs
- Creating landing pages and squeeze pages
- Streamlining and automating systems
- Creating digital magazines
- File conversion
- Setting up spreadsheets
- Tracking and fixing broken links
- Ecourse creation
- Setting up membership sites
- Website coding
- Ad management
- Setting up digital product delivery
- Formatting ebooks
- Creating online quizzes
- Managing eCommerce sites
- Managing customer databases
- Creating and self-publishing books for authors
- Writing blog posts
- Writing ebooks, books, newsletters, email funnels, etc.
- Writing or editing audio or video transcriptions
- Writing social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
- Editing & proofreading blog posts, books, websites, newsletters, recipes, etc.
- Email marketing
- Website and sales page copywriting
- Creating product descriptions for online shops like Shopify or Etsy
- Grant proposals
- Collecting/editing testimonials
- Letter writing
- Podcast scripting
- Customer service through email, chat, or phone
- Monitoring and responding to emails
- Organizing email inboxes
- Managing blog comments
- Managing social media comments
- Live webinar assistance
- Calendar maintenance
- Data entry
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Appointment setting
- Order fulfillment
- Ordering supplies
- Ordering, packaging, and sending gifts to clients
- Sending Thank You’s
- Writing job listings
- Arranging interviews
- Answering phone calls
- Re-purposing content (Example: turn a video into a written blog post or a blog post into a social media post)
- Taking meeting minutes
- Managing blog editorial calendars
- Client onboarding tasks like responding to emails and sending invoices and contracts
- Following up with leads/clients
- Guest post-screening
- Making travel arrangements
- Form preparation
- Packaging and shipping products and gifts
- Creating resumes
- Monitoring YouTube content
- Uploading YouTube videos
- Managing online communities
- Assisting with teleseminars
- Creating and updating SOPs
- Updating house or land listings for realtors
- Helping launch ebooks or programs
- Optimizing blog posts with images, linking to other blog posts, and adding CTAs (Call to Actions)
- Project management
- Event planning and management
- Giveaway management
- Organizing cloud files
- Organizing G-Drive files
- Hiring and training new team members
- Personal shopping
- Brainstorming ideas for blog posts, products, etc.
- Business strategy
Depending on the type of service you’re interested in, you can combine a bunch of related ones together and customise as a package of services where we charge per project, or provide as an on-going monthly service.
VIEW SOME OF OUR CURRENT VIRTUAL EXPERT CLIENTS BELOW
Meraki Homemade Ice Cream
Virtual Expert Client Project: Branding, Document Processing, Website Design and Maintenance, Packaging Designs, Social and Digital Media Marketing, Photography, Content CreationView the Full Project
Emoby Electric Mobility - George Western Cape
Virtual Expert Client: Social and Digital Media Marketing, Photography, Content Creation, Document Formatting, Multimedia ProductionsView the Full Project
Forest Fairies Sweets - Durban KZN
Virtual Expert Client: Photography, Content Creation, Document Formatting, Multimedia Productions, Packaging DesignView the Full Project
Virtual Expert Client: Rebranding, Motion Design, On Location Photography, Content Creation, Document Formatting, Multimedia Productions, Packaging Design, Website Design and Maintenance, Social Media and Digital MarketingView the Full Project